CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
Greater success with the right change strategy
Over the past two years, our organisation has gone through several changes including a business acquisition and an IPO. Sandra identified the impact of these changes on the organisation and where the opportunities and threats lay for increasing engagement and strengthening the culture. She also gave the management team valuable insights on their role within the organisation and cooperation within the team. .
A change management strategy that makes change stick
- you are looking for a sustainable change approach that will increase your organisation’s adaptability now and in the future
- you want an independent partner to help you see things differently and come up with refreshing and workable solutions
- you know that your people’s change readiness will determine success and you want to understand the best way to get them on board
- you want the leadership team to be better aligned to lead this change effectively
- you lack experience with effective change and want to learn how to do this yourself
What does a change management process look like?
During our first meeting, we discuss the reason for a change and your current and desired situation. When we decide there is a match, 3 phases follow:
Research and analysis
Designing the Change Plan
Implementation & Integration
What will this change management program deliver
- A structured and integral change approach in which proven methods are applied. This lays the foundation for successful change, for now, and in the future
- The key people in this change will come to understand the dynamics between people and change and how to deal with them effectively.
- Insights and tools which the organisation can use to continue bringing about changes in the future. This increases the organisation’s adaptability and resilience.
Sandra has extensive experience at the intersection of people and organisational development in the context of strategic change. Her abilities to address leadership issues are based on facts, solid theory and pragmatic. We loved working with her.
Me as your change management consultant
Combining my 20+ years of experience in diverse roles with my keen powers of observation and analytical qualities, I can quickly make connections between bottlenecks, causes and solutions. Furthermore, the way I work is:
My working style is based on a to-the-point, no-nonsense approach. I clearly state what is and is not possible and what the best approach is to achieve the desired change. This saves you time and energy.
- Systemic viewpoint
I take a systemic view of issues. This prevents quick wins that quickly evaporate and create disappointing end results. I bring to the surface all vital aspects in change so that we know we are investing our time and energy in the right thing.
- Integral approach
I look beyond the issue you present to me. This also exposes other aspects of the organisation that are crucial to the success of the change.
Book a free consultation in which we will discuss your issue. In doing so, I give you my observations back directly and advise you on next steps appropriate to your situation.
firstname.lastname@example.org +31 (0)6 22 93 00 66